Please Support Artists by purchasing their work.

Also, for files that are in 'RAR' format please download winrar by clicking on link that follows (if u dont have a rar extractor)...please note that win rar works on zip files as well.WinRar Download .

Help me to Help you by telling me when the links are not working.

winrar download-thanx 2 free cd shop

Monday, January 14, 2008

Help!

Hi ppl, Thanx for voting in my new poll! NEways this post is about help. i need someone to help me out with album's and movies (if you could). i am not askin you to post stuff every day...but if you cud that wud b nice :P. Please send some stuff to the blogs email sort of like a resume..lol. nuthin formal jus name, age, experience in blogging if any, wat u could post if you have dvd's, a good collection of cd's or if you are a good designer and could design a new banner like every month. you kno stuff that wud help create the blog a good one and make me hire you...lol.. Please email the information to: alz_media@yahoo.com. Please note this information will be for my eyes only. For more information jus send an email to me.

Applications clode by febuary 1.

Please note i would hire more than one, if i cant decide.

0 comments: