Please Support Artists by purchasing their work.

Also, for files that are in 'RAR' format please download winrar by clicking on link that follows (if u dont have a rar extractor)...please note that win rar works on zip files as well.WinRar Download .

Help me to Help you by telling me when the links are not working.

winrar download-thanx 2 free cd shop

Monday, December 17, 2007

Grand Opening


I just want to thank every one that helped to promote this blog!! yoll rock. i have had more than 730 ppl in one day. to me, that is awesome. i especially wanna thank Chanty D. (AKA coolie) for makin me awesome banners and hoppefully more to come :P. And all my frends who passed the word on it. I especially wanna thank Patrick from Gimmevideos, and Jam from Nuthin But Whtz-New for postin an advertisment in their blogs about mine, without them i wouldnt even have ppl from countries i cant pronounce...lol.

Once Again thank you for all of your support, and i am lookin forward to postin more..... daily


until then.................................

Al

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

No prob... glad i can help :) - btw, i added u to my affiliates!