Please Support Artists by purchasing their work.

Also, for files that are in 'RAR' format please download winrar by clicking on link that follows (if u dont have a rar extractor)...please note that win rar works on zip files as well.WinRar Download .

Help me to Help you by telling me when the links are not working.

winrar download-thanx 2 free cd shop

Monday, December 31, 2007

New Layout

As you all might have noticed the layout of my blog changed and i did not know it would have removed all my page elements (Stuff on the side and x-treme bottom). im gonna put them back up soon. those who were my affilates plz remind u 2 add you guys again. and the request box ill try out it back up although i dont like it.

newyas im still workin on the mega post wich will appear below. so luk out 4 that.

AL

0 comments: